Test_1 Test_1

sounds noic. what did you use?

PulsaTio responds:

The Plugins and Samples already avaliable in LMMS.
This was just a test run of the plugins, I don't really plan on finishing it, unless you want to?
If you do just text me on hangouts

A Pirate's Story A Pirate's Story

Repetitive and weird tbh And the it doesn't have a consistent beat made it a little bit worse :|

PulsaTio responds:

Oh.... I thought that's what songs were, a bit repetitive?

Kirby Triple Deluxe Moonstruck Blossom Electronic Remix Kirby Triple Deluxe Moonstruck Blossom Electronic Remix

Wow really nice :D (scouting you wasn't a mistake xd) Maybe you can remix Stereo Madness? It got a really nice and simple melody :) from the game Geometry Dash (and since the game fanbase really like this site maybe you can get more recognition ;) )

CircleJerks2009 responds:

I have seen several post about people uploading to use for geometry dash. where are they playing it? i cant find it on this site.

By Your Side By Your Side

Some electronic tracks doesn't hurt though. Really nice melody and definitely that type of song I listen to on a car trip :D The ending riffs sounded... weird? And you definitely remove the small silent part in the middle, made my hype kinda turned down a little :p
(btw i had made some progress on my music production can you check some out like "Falling" or "Cube"?)

SirHadoken responds:

Thank you! I hated putting in the silent part, but I didn't know how to transition into that part without just cutting everything off. The end chords DID sound really weird. They don't sound that screwed up on my flp, but it's probably the instrument I used. It has a special kind of decay. If I ever redo it or fix it somehow, I'll change the instrument I use for it.
Thanks :D I'll check out your stuff, yeah. :3

Easkull - Not Dead Easkull - Not Dead

YOU LIVED :D A really nice track to begin too. But I think you still haven't digged down enough to the mastering the track. While the intro and the break is quiet, the drop is loud xp and the fact that you got yourself massive meant something ;) Overall, you need some more effects :)

Easkull responds:

I'm learning about the reeverb, eq and stuff. I don't know how to use them properly so that's why there aren't any effects. Thanks for the feedback!

Mystic Chimes Mystic Chimes

It's beautiful :D the problem of unusable songs on GD is that you must be noticed by RobTop. Contact him or make a feature level are the only ways to get noticed. Hope you will success :)

Packtion responds:

Thanks!

MUTINY! MUTINY!

Came from the Discord server. The the second drop is meme XD. And yes this sure gave the vibe. Keep making more of these XD.

Probably DnB Probably DnB

You're improving :D sometimes the melody and instrument sounded weird but it can be easily fixed ;)

HDarkness1 responds:

Thanks :)
I'll be fixing that whenever I have time

Easkull - Complexity (Fixed Version) Easkull - Complexity (Fixed Version)

IDK, the drop feels kinda empty for me. And did you know you can update the song file instead of uploading another one? Good improvements :D

Easkull responds:

Thanks! I kinda agree with you, the drop is empty. But I'm still new to this, so I still have I long way to go!

Easkull - Complexity Easkull - Complexity

I think you should master the drop more because it's literally an eareap. Adding more varitions would be nice too :)

Easkull responds:

At first I thought the drops were good, then I checked your comment. I listened to it again and somehow it became an earrape xD. Maybe the problem is the volume of the drop lead is too loud compare to the other sounds. Thanks for the feedback!