Easkull - Complexity (Fixed Version) Easkull - Complexity (Fixed Version)

IDK, the drop feels kinda empty for me. And did you know you can update the song file instead of uploading another one? Good improvements :D

Easkull responds:

Thanks! I kinda agree with you, the drop is empty. But I'm still new to this, so I still have I long way to go!

Easkull - Complexity Easkull - Complexity

I think you should master the drop more because it's literally an eareap. Adding more varitions would be nice too :)

Easkull responds:

At first I thought the drops were good, then I checked your comment. I listened to it again and somehow it became an earrape xD. Maybe the problem is the volume of the drop lead is too loud compare to the other sounds. Thanks for the feedback!

second beat second beat

You should actually make a good hip hop song with dem beats. Do eet.

Gexorter responds:

thanks but i dont have vocals i only can make the full beat
edit:also i lost my work because i didnt save it so i have to start from the beginning:(

Easkull - Return Easkull - Return

:thonking: This is nice and all but it seems very... repetitive? I think both of the part is nearly the same. The melody is over and over (and I think you watched a tutorial :thinking: ) r.i.p. the ending

Easkull responds:

What do you expect from a first track? I'm not used to FL Studio yet...

DJ Robtop DJ Robtop

The original song is still on NG. Delete this.

XenoShock - Summer (WIP) XenoShock - Summer (WIP)

Chill and beautiful () You are posting this song in the wrong genre. Beside the song felt like being cut off. You should add a build-up and extend the drop :D

H4RD TR4P H4RD TR4P

It's lit. Can I know the program you used?

kieran-d responds:

FL Studio 12, with several plugins like massive and sylenth 1

DiamondBlade44 - Cosmo Fantasy DiamondBlade44 - Cosmo Fantasy

The voice sample XD (maybe it's your voice Idk) you should add more synths and chords in the background cause I feel it quite empty :) (and I sorry to say this but it will get a very hard chance to be in GD since the drama in February)

TheFatRat - Xenogenesis (ThisIsCheezedoodle Remix) TheFatRat - Xenogenesis (ThisIsCheezedoodle Remix)

IT'S A TRAP! (sorry I have to) Very nice indeed! Since it's 6 minutes so it's feel like forever to get to the drop XD Keep on doing whatever you doing :D (can I know what program did you use)

OfficialCheezedoodle responds:

Thanks! I was inspired by deadmau5 so progressive stuff is always in my songs

I used Logic Pro X to make my stuff

Easkull - Forward Z Easkull - Forward Z

I thought LMMS was long forgotten XD it's a very nice song indeed :D looking forward for your next songs :D

Easkull responds:

But now I switched to FL Studio so...